Saturday, March 18, 2017

Being Lazy

Okay. It's been a while. I haven't post anything in any of my blogs for almost a month (or two? I didn't check it yet). But yes, it's been a long time. It is a shame, since I annonce me as a blogger. Not a serious or professional blogger, actually, but yep, I am a blogger. I share my personal experiences and opinions in my simple and personal blog.




Until today. I feel like, I need to write down something, but I don't know what to write about. I am stuck! There are a lot of thing to say, a lot of thing to write, a lot of thing to remember, but lack of motivation. I feel that I lost my passion in this field. I hope it's just temporal. I mean, I still in love in blogging, and I don't like being lazy like this, but there are something that need to be fix. My mind. My motivation. My passion. I don't know for sure.

Sometimes I felt like this blogging-things makes me frustrated. My purpose in blogging is different with the other bloggers that connect with me (in social media). I mean, yeah, differences is good but it also, indeed, made me feel alone, that difference of purpose create a gap too far.

Being a personal blogger is though, you know. Especially if not many people have experience like you have. And when you share your personal experience or thought in community that just set a different aim with you, it just like nothing for them. In fact, they seems like to make judgemental statements to response. Yeah, I know that is their right, but it just not-a-friendly atmosphere. This often makes me feel like a complately stranger in the community (of blogging). Honestly I feel uncomfortable among them.

Don't get me wrong. It's not their problem, it's clearly mine (and I have to handle this immediately). I just want to share.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my Janet, I am not so sure why I did scrolling up and down about my old blog posts. It has been a long time since you visited and commented on my blog post entitled "Ada Apa dengan Panggilan Bunda"? You see, it's one of my blog posts of a very long time ago, backward to your comment of May 2015. I clicked your name and here I am on your blog "Janet Speaks English." I like it and sooner or later I have to write in English for my new blog too, you're inspired me. Let's see whether or not I can keep my promise to myself to build a blog in English....lol. Even though my written English is not so good, but I have to encourage myself to improve writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my Bunda Yati.. How's your day going? I am so sorry for slow response. I forgot about this blog and didn't realize that it got comment to be moderated. Hehe. It's been a long time since I updated this blog. I hope you accomplish your wishlist to start an English blog soon, Bun. You are such a wonderful and smart English teacher, so I know you are capable to share your thought and knowledge in English, flewlessly (not like me, lol)

    Thank you for stopping by, Bunda Yati.. I wish you all the best! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment here. No spamming, please. Thanks for stopping by! ^^

Delyanet Karmoni. Powered by Blogger.

© Yanet Speaks English, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena